Rectangle Flags are a fantastic way to promote your business for a very low cost. Here are some tips on how to set up your Rectangle Flag and how to care for the fabric banner.
Setting up your Rectangle Flag will only take a few minutes.
- First, you unpack the poles and assemble the flagpole by joining the separate pole pieces together. First, join the upright poles from largest to smallest - simply insert one end of the poles into the other and push them together. Then attach the horizontal pole (with the right angle bend) to the top of the upright pole.
- Now the pole has been assembled it is time to attach the Rectangle Flag. Start by inserting the end of the horizontal pole into the bottom rod pocket of the banner and pull the banner all the way along the horizontal pole and then around the right angle bend and down the length of the upright pole. Keep pushing the pole and pulling the banner until the banner can go no further.
- Attach the fabric loop, that is sewn into the bottom of your flag, to the hook on the locking mechanism.
- Slide the locking mechanism to tension your Rectangle Flag, then twist the butterfly screw to secure the locking mechanism.
- Once your flag base has been placed in the correct position, you can now insert the bottom of the pole into the spindle on the base. Your Rectangle Flag is now set up and ready to use.
Caring for your Rectangle Flag
Your Rectangle Flag will arrive folded into a neat package and may arrive with some creases. These creases should come out naturally over time when used outdoors. However, if you would like to quickly remove the creases the most effective method is with a steamer. A warm iron can also be used providing an ironing cloth is used between the banner and the iron.
If your Rectangle Flag gets dirty you can clean it using cold water and a damp cloth. You can also wash it in a washing machine using a cold wash on a gentle cycle without any detergents or bleach.
Although the Rectangle Flag is very durable and designed for outdoor use, we recommend that you do not use it outdoors during extreme weather conditions to avoid any possible damage